Originally Posted by Mary.A :
Hi can u delete my Gameloft Live account?
You can delete your account yourself now if you have a mobile device on iOS/Android platform.
1. Log in into your GL account and tap your username first.
2. Tap the “Edit” icon from the upper right corner of the screen.
3. You will see the “Delete Account” option in the bottom of the page. Tapping it allows you to put your current GL password in the corresponding box and send a request for deleting your GL account.
4. Once you have submitted a request you will see the notification to check your email tight to GL account.
5. The message contains the warning to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
in case this email was not requested by the user. It also warns the customer that all his trophies and other personal GL data (in all Gameloft games) will come along with erasing his/her account. The process will be reversable within 14 days from the moment of receiving this email. To precced further with deleting, customer will need to follow the link from the final part of the text in the letter.
6. The link redirects the customer to the web-page where he will need to enter his GL password again and click ”Submit” to finally remove his GL account.
7. Now the cancelation request has been submitted. You will receive the notification email that you have submitted the GL account removing and have 14 days to cancel the request.