Page 1 of 1     -  
 [1]
View Poll Results: How do you delete an account?
delete account : 4 (66.67%)
transfer account : 2 (33.33%)

Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll
AuthorTopic: Delete an account (Read 6395 times)
  1. << 12:52 AM 30-11-11 >>

#1 Delete an account

Reply With Quote Reply

I have two farms under separate accounts. I never intended this, it happened when I tried to change my avatar. How do I delete the unwanted account?

2. << 11:53 AM 02-12-11 >>

#2 Re: Delete an account

Reply With Quote Reply

Originally Posted by Cate :
    I have two farms under separate accounts. I never intended this, it happened when I tried to change my avatar. How do I delete the unwanted account?
    Hello Cate,

Just saw your post and now Customer Care says that your problem is already solved Good to know that.

Hope you enjoy the game!

3. << 08:51 PM 07-12-11 >>

#3 Re: Delete an account

Reply With Quote Reply

i accidently created an account when i got the app how do i delete it?

4. << 12:06 PM 09-12-11 >>

#4 Re: Delete an account

Reply With Quote Reply

Originally Posted by jman5x :
    i accidently created an account when i got the app how do i delete it?
    Hi jman5x,

Do you mean Gameloft Live account?

5. << 10:40 PM 17-12-11 >>

#5 Re: Delete an account

Reply With Quote Reply

Hi can u delete my Gameloft Live account?

6. << 01:55 PM 18-12-11 >>

#6 Re: Delete an account

Reply With Quote Reply

Originally Posted by Mary.A :
    Hi can u delete my Gameloft Live account?
    Hello Mary.A,

You can delete your account yourself now if you have a mobile device on iOS/Android platform.

1. Log in into your GL account and tap your username first.
    2. Tap the “Edit” icon from the upper right corner of the screen.
    3. You will see the “Delete Account” option in the bottom of the page. Tapping it allows you to put your current GL password in the corresponding box and send a request for deleting your GL account.
    4. Once you have submitted a request you will see the notification to check your email tight to GL account.
    5. The message contains the warning to contact support@gameloft.com in case this email was not requested by the user. It also warns the customer that all his trophies and other personal GL data (in all Gameloft games) will come along with erasing his/her account. The process will be reversable within 14 days from the moment of receiving this email. To precced further with deleting, customer will need to follow the link from the final part of the text in the letter.
    6. The link redirects the customer to the web-page where he will need to enter his GL password again and click ”Submit” to finally remove his GL account.
    7. Now the cancelation request has been submitted. You will receive the notification email that you have submitted the GL account removing and have 14 days to cancel the request.

7. << 02:12 AM 29-03-13 >>

#7 Re: Delete an account

Reply With Quote Reply

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I have 2 accounts withe the same user name would like to know if I use these steps to delete one how can I be sure it will delete my inactive farm. Please someone... I have been looking for help for days now and my email is filled with generic look somewhere else links that all get me no where[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Page 1 of 1     -  
 [1]