Page 10 of 10     -  
FirstFirst  ...   8 9 [10]
AuthorTopic: Dungeon Hunter 4 Problems & Bugs / Levels, Skills, Gems disappear (Read 16482 times)
  1. << 10:28 AM 23-08-13 >>

I have been having a problem with multiple crashes since the last update, I can play for maybe 5 minutes before it crashes back to the homescreen.
    I cannot even access the Wheel of Fate daily spin as it freezes and does nothing, if i leave it till the screen times out it again crashes back to the homescreen.
    I have other larger games installed and they have no problems like what I am experiencing for the last 2 weeks.
    I have submitted 2 reports and have no feedback whatsoever, not even a reply to say that my report has been received.

2. << 05:39 PM 26-08-13 >>

Hi, i am posting here looking for support regarding dungeon hunter 4.
    This must be the 4th time i reinstalled the game after major bugs, this time reached lvl 54 without major bug with a sentinell but yesterday While i was playong local multiplayer my phone battery reached 5% and the game crashed when a low battery message appeared on the phone. Since then the game won't start, it only loads a small amount of the loading bar on the loading screen, so that I can never pass the loading screen.
    I could just let it go but I spent so much time on my caracter that I would like to finish the game.

Also I play on Android's Galaxy S3, I have a gameloft live account but never played with it. I have already been connected with my facebook account though.

Thank you for your attention, I hope support team can contact me soon (I would rather not have to root my phone just to get my save back...)

3. << 06:49 AM 02-09-13 >>

dude stop buying diamonds.. you are just feeding Gameloft
    still you knew all about his bugged game and still do ****** things...
    Now i am waiting 4 day of my report with skill disappearing...
    Maybe some fix by them selves that problem? How can we reset these skills?

4. << 09:48 AM 16-09-13 >>

If you look on the forums this has been going on for MONTHS and they don't seem to be fixing the issue. Sure you may get some gems, but unless you enjoy spending time grinding to build your character up repeatedly and just to have the same thing keep happening, then I'd just uninstall & be done with it...I know I am. It ***** to because I love the game, it's just too bad the devs won't properly fix it!

I was still trying to play without the skills (I hadn't seen the forums yet & still had hope, lol) and transmuted about 36 void stones today to make spirit stones and guess what... After I did that, all of the spirit item disappeared out of the shop so now those are worthless as well, lol. You know how long it takes to farm that many spirit stones? Too long to spend on this P.O.S. game to repeat it all again!!!

5. << 12:39 PM 16-09-13 >>

I have encountered all my skills missing after the software updated 2 days ago..sigh!

Can gamesloft team helps?

my ticket ID is: 6633784

6. << 01:09 PM 16-09-13 >>
    Community Support Manager Administrator

Originally Posted by Condowe:
    I have encountered all my skills missing after the software updated 2 days ago..sigh!

Can gamesloft team helps?

my ticket ID is: 6633784
    Hi! Thank you for providing your ticket id. You will be contacted shortly by one of our agents. Kind regards!

7. << 11:15 AM 11-10-14 >>

I registered in Dungeon hunter yestarday make 8 level but now this day i logged in and give me to make new character i lost my what going on can help me?

Page 10 of 10     -  
FirstFirst  ...   8 9 [10]