Page 1 of 1     -  
 [1]
AuthorTopic: Gameloft sucks and take money for nothing (Read 658 times)
  1. << 08:08 PM 23-08-13 >>

Deleted

2. << 11:20 PM 23-08-13 >>

First off, Gameloft isn't purposely trying to steal from you, I believe you are mature enough to understand that. Second, your problem is common amongst freshly released titles, not just ones from gameloft. You need to give Gameloft sometime to get it diagnosed and fixed, remember this is only the second day of release.
    Third, it is highly despised and detested upon to steal, not to mention pirate. Developers need to support their lives too. What if you took up a job yourself but end up not being paid by your employer?

And seriously, it's only a euro, and you're already freaking out and loosing your mind. What if you suffer a more serious and grave loss in life? If you really like MC4 so much, I would strongly urge you to pay for it, I understand you are a student and have no likely source of income, but please think about that. What if you're a dev and the app you worked so hard on is finally published, but you found out ppl refuse to pay for it.

3. << 11:21 PM 23-08-13 >>

As for your problem, fill out a support form and send it to gameloft. http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/283/
    And most important of all, have patience.

4. << 10:10 PM 06-09-13 >>

Originally Posted by automized:
    Developers need to support their lives too. http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/283/
    And most important of all, have patience.
    Agreed, GameLoft developers have spent a massive amount of time developing this game. A game that they practically give away for nothing. 100k sales will barely pay for an intern developer. All of us freeloader should be thankful that other people do pay for extra credits... without those sales this game would cost $50 to purchase or even worse, would not be available at all.

Page 1 of 1     -  
 [1]